Single-Ply Membrane System
Shield your building with the best Single-Ply Membrane Roofing System! The Single-Ply Membrane Roofing System is made with premium thermoplastic membranes. During installation, membrane rolls are overlapped and welded together to form an exceptionally durable, waterproof, energy-efficient shield that will deliver unsurpassed protection for years to come. The skilled contractors at Lanchester Commercial Roofing will guide you through the process of choosing and applying a new single-ply membrane roofing system while delivering prompt, reliable results.
Advantages of Lanchester Commercial
Roofing Single-Ply Membrane System
We install top-quality Conklin single-ply membrane system that offer many appealing advantages for commercial property owners. Potential benefits include:
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing
- Offers superior protection from wind and hail.
- Offers fire and chemical resistance.
- Increased energy efficiency and lower utility expenses with its cool, white reflective surface.
- Can be applied in all seasons, performs in all climates.
- Up to 20-year warranty available.
Professional Application of Single-Ply Membrane Systems
- Remove all loose dirt and debris and install boardstock.
- Apply membrane, overlapping seams in the direction of water run-off.
- Weld seams by hand or with a robotic welder.
- Seal free edges of membrane with 360-S urethane sealant.